Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cuties at the park

My parents finally had ALL 7 of their grandchildren together so of course it was picture opportunity, hence the cute match-y outfits. After pictures we took the kiddos to the playground, where it was VERY hot, but fun. It was very difficult for me to narrow down the picture selection, so you get to endure this large gallery.
Aurora:

Annalies:

Brek!

This one is blurry, but I had to put it in anyway. These girls are just too cute!
Katie and Amy:

Had to put this one in because, well, do I have to explain myself?!

cute babies! Aurora was still learning to do all that standing, but now she is a pro. Oh how I love her roll-y legs!

Baby girls:

Why is there always a boy in the way?

Beautiful girls Adelynne and Heather:

And ending with one more shot of this adorable boy:

No comments: