Adelynne and Amy took dance classes from January to April, and they had a great time. These are the videos that Dustin took on his iPad at the dress rehearsal. Amy's video is first, she is the 4th girl from the left (right next to the blond instructor). Adelynne's video comes after Amy's. She is in the back row, third girl from the left. Adelynne's hair is curly because we put sponge curlers in the night before. The girls were such a joy to watch at the recital, I really loved watching them. I look forward to them participating in dance classes again.
When Adelynne finished dance classes she always had a flushed face and a great big smile. She would come out of class and tell me that she wished she could dance more. It was wonderful to see her have so much excitement for dancing. Her class was a hip hop/jazz class. With Amy, it was a fight to get her to class, but once she was there she had a great time. She loved seeing herself in the mirror, and when I looked at her in her classroom, she was always enraptured with her reflection in the mirror. She just couldn't peel her eyes off of herself! She was always smiling when class was over too. Even now, both girls love to do their dances. Amy can almost do Adelynne's dance routine now!
1 comment:
I love watching these videos! I'm such a proud auntie!
Post a Comment