Her eyes are weepy and goopy, her nose runs like a bad leaky faucet, and she coughs so hard she gags. Could there be anything more pitiful? (Imagine all this on a grown man with a beard). I'd show his picture too, but he's just not as sweet looking as my poor baby.
She is fevering constantly, just like Amy did. But she can only take Tylenol every 6 hours, she's not old enough for ibuprofen yet. Her sleeping is not going well, she wants to be held a lot and then she cries in her sleep.
So it has been 11 days since this virus came to stay with us. What are we doing to keep boredom at bay? Here are a few pictures to show you:
Artwork. The girls will often pull out paper, scissors, and tape and go to town.
eating snacks and watching the reliable ol' tube;
Amy in action: (for 10 extra points, guess that movie)
Thank goodness for free video rentals from our local library. Amy has LOVED this video:
We have watched endless hours of television. I dare you to quiz us on the barbie movies.
And this is Adelynne showing off her artwork. She made a haunted house! Isn't she so cute?
10 comments:
Oooohh... Poor Aurora. She really does look miserable... and yet still so cute. I wish I could still be cute when I'm sick.
I'm sorry you guys are still so sick. So sad for your little family. Your girls are still so cute even when they're sick. BTW...that has to be Anchors Aweigh or On the Town right? I sure hope so since those are both fabulous movies. I hope you all feel better soon!
I'm so sorry! I hope you guys start feeling better. Getting stuck inside with colds is the worst. We've spent today at home too. Eldon got the stomach flu last night. I'm hoping we don't all get it. End of February/March seems to be the worst time ever.
Aurora! Those pictures almost made me cry. My dear lil' future daughter-in-law...please, get better! :)
Aurora's pictures made me so sad. And the ones of Amy and Adelynne made me so happy. :)
GET BETTER!!! (you have 1 1/2 weeks)
Love you!
Poor, poor baby. :( I hope your whole family feels better soon.
No fun to be sick. Especially to watch a little one be so miserable. Which of the Barbie movies is your favorite? We have only seen/owned Barbie Thumbelina which Isabelle LOVED and the Thumbelina doll was the only thing she consistently asked Santa for for Christmas. I was wondering if any of the other movies are any good.
We'll keep praying for you guys to start feeling better soon!
Goodness! I hope your family gets better soon. Aurora looks so miserable! Thank goodness for movies!! (i am guessing mary poppins) It might be worth taking he out to the doctor, they put elliott on breathing treatments and it has made a huge difference!
That is horrible! It makes me want to cry and cuddle with Aurora. She is my number one favorite (curt and I were discussing this the other day) because she is always so happy! I hate seeing her so sad. I am sure its worse for you.
Post a Comment