I am watching Eddie in the mornings now. He is a lot of fun to have around. Most of the time Amy enjoys playing with him, or helping him. These pictures were taken moments too late, but what happened is that Amy was eating her lunch. She had a bowl of peaches, Eddie did not, he was snacking on crackers, when suddenly he just snagged one of Amy's peaches as quickly as he could and shoved it in his mouth. Amy was devastated. She sobbed her heart out. But Eddie has a sensitive heart too because soon his little chin was quivering and he had a frown to compete with Amy's own professional pout. His little eyes teared up too, it was so sad it was cute. Of course we reassured them both that all would be okay, there was plenty of peaches for them both.
I tried to capture Eddie eating this peach. He puts the peach in one hand and then uses the fork to eat it out of that hand. It made me laugh. They were both happy to have peaches.
And all the while Aurora is as happy as can be. She loves to smile.
I am So in Love.
3 comments:
I don't think I will ever be able to get over how beautiful Aurora is!!
LOVE the Amy-Eddie story! and love you all!
What a beautiful smile little Aurora has! Cute cute pictures!!!
Patti
Post a Comment