
I just like her little open mouth

Each of our girls has had this style picture taken of them laying on their daddy's hand. This is the one we chose to hang next to Adelynne's and Amy's picture:

This was another option that I couldn't help but get because I love her little expression with her hand curled up under her chin

Oh look! Adelynne's "official" kindergarten picture! Still in denial about the whole kindergarten thing

When my sister and her son BJ were visiting we went and had the babies photographed. He was so chill throughout the shoot, and Aurora was a fussy pill. But we still got super cute results:


This is our favorite, mostly because BJ's face says it all:

This one is sweet:

Cute Babies!!
8 comments:
Super cute!! I just want to squish her chubby little cheeks!
I just love these pictures. I just have to get more frames for them all
Oh these are so cute! I am so glad you got photos done with Amy's baby! What a fun idea.
oh my, I love, love, love these cute babies!
Soooo cute! I love the baby pictures & Adelynne's school pictures- so cute!
I still forget Addy actually goes to school now. Crazy.
Great pictures! I love the last one the most!
very cute :)
Also loving my mellow, chubby, smiley baby right now.
Post a Comment