Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Dentist

Amy had her first dentist appointment on Tuesday the 2nd. She was a very good patient and did what she was told. I took these pictures on my phone while we were there. This first one the hygienist was showing Amy all the different tools that she was going to use. Amy's body position makes her look as though she is on her guard.

Here she is ready to get her teeth cleaned. The only problem Amy had with her teeth was some "decalcification on her gum line of her two top canine teeth." It could be something the teeth came with or from poor brushing.

I didn't get any pictures of Adelynne, but this is one from my phone that I took back in January of 2009.


My girls love going to the dentist. They love getting new toothbrushes and picking out a cheap little toy from the treasure chest.

2 comments:

Christi said...

Adorable picture of Addy! She seems so young!

P.S. You have been busy! Lots of posts! Love it!

kimi + joe said...

Haha, some things never change. I used to LOVE picking toys out of the treasure chest. It was the only thing that made going to the dentist enjoyable.