Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Countdown to Halloween

October 22, 2010:
I love to get the girls something to wear to help celebrate Halloween. They were really excited about these sequence pumpkin shirts. Adelynne had asked me the night before to put her hair in curlers--something she hasn't asked me to do in a long time. I also trimmed her hair the night before as well, her hair is getting so long and thick, it is a lot of fun to do. She looked so cute with her hair curly. Amy asked me to put curlers in her hair too, but then she didn't keep them in very long. She has pretty little curls naturally anyway. When I asked the girls to smile for a picture, this is what I get. Adelynne does these sweet little poses for the camera, she does them all on her own. Unfortunately, they were in the middle of watching a show when I was trying to take their picture, so not one of these 10 did they both look at the camera. Oh well!





I pulled out this skirt for Amy because she wouldn't even consider wearing the shirt with pants. She will only wear pants if they go with the shirt, otherwise she has to have a skirt. I'm tempted to turn all her pants into skirts, but I want Aurora to have pants to wear when she gets older!


Perfect curls

2 comments:

Joni and Chase said...

Way too cute! It was fun playing volleyball with you last night!

Christi said...

I always enjoy their matching outfits!