Tuesday, August 31, 2010

They came for a quick visit

My good friend Jen and her four daughters live in Ohio, and they were driving through Indiana on their way home from their summer stay in Las Vegas (where I know Jen from originally. Actually she went to high school with Dustin). Jen talked our friend Niki into helping her drive back, so it was a two for one friend night! I don't see these ladies that often, and I was so glad to have them stop by and spend the night. (Niki also had her youngest boy with her), so altogether I had 8 house guests (because don't forget, my mom is here), in my tiny little apartment. But it worked out and the only thing that could have made it better would to have had them stay longer!
Some pictures of the girls playing on Adelynne and Amy's new bunk beds. The top bunk is always a hit!

Here are all the kids in the girls' tiny room: Ashlyn (8), Rebecca (6), Adelynne (5), Emily (4), Amy (3), Paige (2), and Randin (1).

And the mommies: Jen, me (39 weeks), and Niki

1 comment:

Amy said...

cute cute cute! fun pictures! I love the ones of Amy going to preschool. and your hair looks really cute in your most recent prego pic. love you!