Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'd love to be blogging about a baby....

BUT, there isn't any baby to blog about. Instead this is me in all my 41 weeks of pregnancy glory. I just saw my doctor yesterday, and I was finally dilated past 2cm, but still not to 3cm. I am 80% effaced, but I have been that for 3 weeks. The doctor stripped my membranes in hopes to encourage labor. So far no go. Although I did have lots of contractions last night and I thought for sure I'd be in the hospital this morning with a new baby in my arms. But they only lasted intensely for about an hour. My doctor keeps bugging me to be induced, but I really would rather wait for the baby to come when it wants to. Amy was 4 days late, so I did anticipate another late baby, just not this late. I'm so ready to meet this baby! Adelynne was telling me this morning that she had a dream that I had the baby and it was a girl with curly hair. Then she asked me when the baby was going to come. Both of the girls are anxious to have a new baby. The other picture was my baby bump at 22 weeks (April 24th).


And since I'm not that cute, here is Amy ready for preschool today. She is wearing her school shirt because they are going on a field trip today. She is such a little ham!


7 comments:

kimi + joe said...

Tracy, you ARE cute and I'm glad you shared these photos. I wish you well whenever the little one arrives!

Julia and Aaron said...

Tracy, you are tough! I think those last weeks are some of the longest! He has to come soon, right? And he'll be a September baby then!

Amy looks so cute and excited about preschool. Eldon and Lilly start Sept 7 so we have a little more waiting to do. Also, Adelynne looks so grown up and ready for preschool. I can't believe she is so big!

Jessica said...

Tracy, you are so cute! I am sorry it is taking so long, hopefully it won't be too much longer. Good luck with everything to come! Your baby is going to be so very cute!!

Joni and Chase said...

Tracy you are CUTE! I sure hope that baby comes soon too! Keep hanging in there =)

Charles and Crissy said...

Hey is your school year's deadline September 1st? You may miss this baby now, but you just might be gaining a whole nother year of him/her at home! And you are a VERY cute pregnant lady!

kristine N said...

Tracy--I love your hair, and I agree with everyone else--you're very cute! I hope the membrane stripping helps and you get to meet your new guy/gal soon!

PJ Evers said...

You all are in our prayers as we anxiously wait....
Patti