Thursday, March 11, 2010

Conversations in the car

Adelynne: Mom, what's going to happen when there is no more earth?
Me: There will always be an earth. Heavenly Father will always give us an earth to live on.
Amy: But Jesus isn't here.
Me: But He will come again, and when He does its going to be wonderful, like a great big birthday party!
Amy: Jesus doesn't have stuff for us. Santa has stuff for us.

Thinking and pondering going on for a minute or so. Then....

Adelynne: Does Santa have shoes?
Me: Yes, Santa has shoes. Jesus has shoes too when he needs them.

I LOVE my girls.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love this age where kids say the funniest things. It's a job just trying to keep up with their thought process!

beSlightlyAskew said...

Amy was adorable in nursery a couple weeks ago. I was asking her about the baby in mommy's tummy and she said it was a girl. We were talking about names for the baby and Amy said she would be named Princess. I love that age.

Sarah said...

So cute! I love how you explain things to them. You're an amazing Mother...and Gospel teacher in the process. :)

Brittany said...

What cuties! Girls are the best :)

Our Carlson Family said...

You're such a good mom Tracy... And your girls are so sweet. Also a late comment on your doctor trips and bleeding... I am sorry, but so happy everything is all right. Love you.

The Tate Fam said...

I wasn't offended. Thanks, though. I was induced with the first two, so I just find it comforting. I don't know if my body will go into labor or not. The doctor said that some people don't produce the enzyme that starts labor, so maybe that's just how my body works. I had a great time on Tuesday! Thanks for coming and enjoying it with us! Congrats again on being pregnant! I'm excited for you!