Tracy, those are so great and they even bring back memories of me watching it with both of you in that upstairs play room in the barn house. Have a great day love mom
thanks sis! that was funny! not sure I would ever want to play on a sewerphone. to be honest, i don't remember anything about the show except for the opening and closing songs. it was fun to watch. I love you!!!
4 comments:
Tracy,
those are so great and they even bring back memories of me watching it with both of you in that upstairs play room in the barn house. Have a great day
love
mom
I love Sharon, Lois and Bram! I have a DVD of them singing some of their songs that Minnie likes too.
thanks sis! that was funny! not sure I would ever want to play on a sewerphone. to be honest, i don't remember anything about the show except for the opening and closing songs. it was fun to watch. I love you!!!
loooooved that show! thanks for the fun trip down memory lane :)
Post a Comment