I saw this commercial on TV last night and it made me laugh. I watched it again today and it still made me laugh. Just click on the link to watch it. I wish I was computer savvy enough to put it directly here on my blog, but alas, I am not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K1YznzxQmw
4 comments:
That was funny :) I can always use a good laugh!
If you want to create a link just highlight what you want to link and then push the link button on the post toolbar. Then all you have to do is enter in the link address.
If you want to post a video on your blog then you have to copy the Embed code (on the right of the youtube video. And then paste it into the HTML.
Try it out some time :) Fun stuff.
That is so funny! Thanks for the laugh! :)
Cute! Wouldn't it be nice if it actually worked like that?
That is funny! Your pictures are so cute...thanks for the tutorial on making pictures bigger! I am going to try it!
Post a Comment