Thursday, February 25, 2010
Amy's reoccurring dream
Amy woke up from a late nap today in hysterics. I could hear Dustin trying to calm her down and trying to figure out what she was saying. As soon as I heard her saying, "I don't want to be big!" I knew exactly what was going on. She has had this dream before. I knew she was grabbing her fingers with the other hand and crying over and over, "I don't want to be big!" It took her a while to calm down, but when she did she would still pitifully say, "I don't want to be big." I told Dustin that she has had this dream before, and he was quite amazed. Is that weird? One of my thoughts is that maybe her hand had fallen asleep and it feels all swollen and big. (It happens to me when I fall asleep in a bad position).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment