Monday, September 14, 2009

Water Park and a Water Fight

One evening, while in California, we went as a family over to a neighborhood water playground. The little girls had a blast running through the water spouts and cooling off. Sorry for the overload of pictures, but little girls in swimsuits are so stinking cute!
Heather and Adelynne

My darling niece, Katie
Uncle Joe trying to persuade Amy to get wet

I finally just ran Amy through all the sprinklers and got wet myself.
Amy wasn't too happy with me
after getting her all wet. I'm such a mean, mean mommy!
Amy pondering again. I love that little baby tush!
So this is mid-water fight. Since I got all wet with Amy, I decided that everyone needed to join in. I grabbed an In-N-Out cup and filled it up and started the water fight with my Dad. Soon most everyone had joined in, minus Grandma and Aunt Amy (party poopers). So this is Adelynne hunting down Uncle Joe. You can see my Dad right through the trees, wet, and filling up his cup for his next victim.
almost got him! Adelynne would get so frustrated because her cup would spill as she was chasing people down. You can see me soaked in the background.
Me, dodging Heather and Adelynne, and very wet.
It was lots of fun to go after everyone and get them all involved. It was much better than just watching and spectating the children. My sister and mom ran off to the big playground hoping to stay dry and the rest of us tried to get them. My sister thought she escaped until Adelynne got her from behind, unexpectedly. My mom ended up hiding in the bathroom. Sheesh. So the rest of us got wet and had fun!

3 comments:

Charles and Crissy said...

HA! Way to go Tracy!

Anonymous said...

Little girls in swimsuits are the cutest, aren't they? You're not so bad yourself, there!

Our Biggs Family said...

So fun. I love all the pics and I love the water fight!