I was anxious for a visit with my cousin Tammy and her new baby boy, Bryce. During our visit we decided to take a trip to the Vacaville, CA Jelly Belly Factory. Thinking the girls would enjoy the tour, we mistakingly embarked with anxious children. Only Tammy knew the truth, yet didn't say anything, as she was embarking on her 100th tour, (or something like that). So I don't recommend this tour for children under 5. Its a little long for little girls and mommies that have little girls. But at least it ended well with all the Jelly Belly's you could ever desire. But really we did have a good time with Tammy and Bryce. It was a treasure to hold little Bryce, to comfort his little cries, and to encourage his sweet smiles. And I loved sharing and swapping mommy stories with Tammy. I wish we could do it more often!
cute, cute girls
3 comments:
mmm, jelly bellys! looks like fun, at least at the end!
oh... yeah, Bryce made your blog. It was so nice to have you come hang out for a little bit when you were here! Love you. I love Adelynne's "awake" picture on the drive home. perhaps she liked the drive better than the factory...
We LOVE the Jelly Belly factory! Scott often asks if we can go to the BIG Jelly Belly store, as opposed to the small one here in Roseville...
Post a Comment