I had Dustin snap some pictures of the girls and I before church. It was a wonderful day for me. I enjoyed a peaceful morning while Dustin played with the girls and helped them make me cards. I also had the chance to look over pictures of my first couple of years of motherhood. Oh, how my angels have blessed my life with such joy and love! I couldn't ask for a better place to be in my life than being a mother to my beautiful daughters.




Here is a look into the past of my previous Mother's Days.
My first Mother's Day. 2006

Around Mother's Day 2007
Mother's Day 2008.

Mother's Day 2009

6 comments:
What beautiful girls (you're included!) You're such a great little mom. We're going to miss you guys over the summer!
You looks so happy! Being a Mom really suites you. :)
I love the past pics. I'm going to have to make sure I do the same and take a picture each year. It's fun to see the changes in both you and the kids.
tracey you look gorgeous!! and that makes for beautiful daughters :) such a darling little family.
Tracy, you look so great and you are such a cute mom! Love you!
I'm FAR behind on my blog reading (and commenting) but I LOVE this post! You're gorgeous and so are your girls. I can absolutely tell you are Amy's big sis in the last picture--never saw the resemblance until right there. :)
Glad you had a Happy Mother's Day. You're clearly an amazing one, and I'm not bias in any way. :)
XO
Happy super late Mother's DAy....Beautiful pictures! When are you coming home??? We miss playing in the yard, even though I do enjoy using your parking spot..lol
Post a Comment