Saturday, May 2, 2009

Addition to the last post because I remembered...

"Airfort."

Adelynne has been on an airplane so many times in her short life, but now that Amy is 2, buying four plane tickets is a little tough on our non-existent budget. But I was talking to Adelynne and telling her that we were going to go visit our grandma's and grandpas, and she was like, "yeah, we can go to the airfort and ride on a plane!" I told her we were going to drive because it was too much money to go on an airplane. She said, "We can take all the money back and then go to the airfort." It didn't make any sense, and still doesn't, but I thought it was cute that she said it.

"Valentination."

Adelynne received an invitation to a birthday party. She opened it up and exclaimed, "Wow! Its a valentination!" Can you figure out which words she combined? Its pretty easy, and pretty darn cute!

1 comment:

DB said...

Oh, I like it! The logic of a 3 year old is just too fun and cute!