Monday, June 15, 2009

Still around

Well, we've been gone for 4 weeks now!  WOW!  Actually, Dustin is back in Indiana, while the girls and I remain in California until July 5th.  I have so many pictures and things to post, but I'm lazy.  I don't really want to download my pictures on to my parents computer right now, and everything I have to say would be more interesting if I had pictures to accompany the narration.  So I'm just letting you know that we are having a great time with our families.  We do miss all of our wonderful friends in Indiana, and we are sorry to be missing out on your lives-especially those of our friends who won't be in Indiana much longer!  It is bittersweet to be here without you all.  The girls are loving their grandparents and cousins, and can't get enough of them all.  We hope everyone is doing well.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I know what you mean about the pictures. I finally got around to writing a post about our trip and it took awhile... and my blog is having issues so I can't even post it! Good luck getting everything posted. We miss you here! I hope you are enjoying the time you have with your family!

Anonymous said...

I guess since you're having such a great time we can forgive you for being gone for so long. Tell your girls that Molly says hi, and that we can't wait to see them in another month! Oh, and our garden is actually looking pretty good right now...has Dustin had a chance to look at it yet? (I should take some more pics...)

DB said...

Hey Tracy, glad you're having a good time! We miss you lots. It was fun to go back and forth to your apartment for a while, but we're glad to have grandma with us now. Sabrina ended up confiscating some Hello Kitty stamps and I have no idea where they went. Where did you buy those, I hope they are replaceable.

Sarah Iddings said...

We miss you too! But glad you are having fun! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all are having a great time! It seems like Dustin has been having a great time with that really pretty woman he's been hanging out with. She's just a family friend, right? Haha. See you all soon

-josh

Our Carlson Family said...

Thank you so much for staying and coming to the blessing! Love you Trace! Your girls and Dustin too!