-I can push it with one hand if I need to
-I can push it off the sidewalk onto the grass easily (if I need to go around someone)
-It goes off road soooo nicely
-It has lots of basket/storage room for the things I just can't do without
-It has a nice BIG shade cover for the girls
-It collapses easily and I can take the wheels off and on simply for more compact travel
-It just feels good
5 comments:
How fun! We got one last summer and love it. I don't know how we did without it. I'm sure it'll get lots of miles.
I have had one since Lauryn was born and I could not do without it. It is a life saver. This is the only way that I get to run sometimes with Chris's crazy schedule. It is a blessing.
Enjoy!!!
Looks great! What kind is it?
Its a Schwinn
Well, looks so fun... I'd say we could go quadruple jogging together, but might be a big awkward. Also, my stroller kind of gave out on me.. I either have to figure out a way to fix it or get a new one.
Post a Comment