Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Prince Did Come....His Name is Daddy

Once upon a time, Adelynne wanted to play dress-up on a Sunday evening, but she could not get her little sister to cooperate.  So Daddy volunteered to play with her, and you never saw a happier princess... especially when Daddy came dressed to the ball as a prince!  Daddy was adorned with a cape, crown, and a sword.  Unfortunately, he could not be convinced to wear tights. Nevertheless, Adelynne's face was full of admiration and joy for her wonderful Daddy.  



The prince and princess danced the night away, until the evil fairy, with her own sword in hand, came to fight the prince. Their swords clashed and clanged, (as much as foam swords can), and the princess was terrified for the life of her handsome prince. But then, much to everyone's relief, the evil fairy was soon distracted and began to beat on the photographer with her sword. The dancing commenced, and they all lived happily ever after. (Even the photographer).








The End

7 comments:

The Short Family said...

So Cute! What a good daddy!

DB said...

That is one very persistent evil ferry, one very brave prince, and one exceptionally beautiful princess (Oh, the Ferry is pretty cute too)!

DB said...

ha ha - I just realized that we spelt ferry the wrong way. ahem - its "fairy" :)

Tracy said...

thanks, I'll fix it!

Emily Judd said...

you have SUCH a cute family!!!

kristine N said...

That's an awesome fairy tale,and very well illustrated! Thanks for sharing.

Kayli said...

What an ADORABLE post! I love it when the family is so happy like that--everyone playing, daddy home. It's the best.

And I was looking through some pictures of Amy after you mentioned her having red tones, and I can see it! We'll have to see what it ends up being when(/if) she grows more! :)