Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I did it

I did it. I shaved Amy's head


I know, and I just started doing pigtails in her hair. Its something I've been saying that I want to do since before Christmas, but I just didn't have the guts to do it. But these odd little wisps of hair have been starting to bug me. And last night when she got out of the bathtub she had two strands of hair running down her forehead touching her eyebrows. It was driving me crazy. So I got out the clippers. Actually, our clippers are broken, so I used a beard trimmer and held on the attachment from the clippers. It worked. I think I'm crazy for doing it. She's going to be 2 next month and I shaved off her hair. Crazy. But its not like it was all that much hair, just enough to fill my fist. No more pigtails. I wonder how long it will take to grow back.

6 comments:

Christina said...

Ahhh...she looks really cute! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

It won't take long. After we gave each of ours their first hair cut, it seems to grow faster after that. She looks cute I think!

The Short Family said...

It looks good! Jack has a mullet going on I need to fix. Don't you just love how their hair grows in so oddly! :)

Amy said...

It looks fine sis. no worries. :) as always, I'm enjoying your pics. glad you had fun with Dustin home. love you!

Shelly Beth said...

Your family is so cute! I haven't yet cut Isabelle's hair, but it is long and I can't seem to get myself to do it, although she has no shape to her hair and it sometimes looks like a mullet. Oh well. How old is Adelynne?

Dustin Family said...

Hey Tracy, I've heard from really good sources that shaving their heads actually makes it grow faster... but, who knows!!! :) I think she looks really cute! Good job!