Saturday, February 21, 2009

Puppy Love

Before we left Las Vegas, we spent a day at Aaron and Niki's house.  While we were there we also had a great visit with our great friends, the Bledsoe Family.  The Bledsoe's got a new puppy for Christmas, and all of the children loved him.  But Amy was gaga over this puppy.  We had to pry the poor thing from her fingers, and when we finally did, you never saw bigger tears in your life.  Her love for this puppy was indulged quite a bit though.  And luckily her attention can be easily diverted-sometimes.  


As short of time that we spent with the Patty Family, Adelynne sure did become good friends with Ethan. I was really surprised and elated to see Adelynne and Ethan play together so well. In the past, Adelynne seems to have struggled playing with boys. But Adelynne and Ethan spent hours playing in Ethan's room with no quarrels or complaints. I went up to snap some photos of the two, and when they saw me they hid together under the blankets. But then, clever me, I told them I was all done and asked them if they wanted to see the picture that I took, and that's when they popped their heads out of the blankets to smile at me. 



I tricked them!

No comments: