Before leaving to go join the Belt Family for Christmas, my parents, my nieces, my girls, and I went to the Lake of the Pines Ward Christmas party. Lake of the Pines (LOP) is the ward that I grew up in. It was a great chance for me to see old friends and mentors that I love. I was grateful for all of the hugs and warm smiles from everyone I saw. Of course Santa Clause made an appearance and Adelynne had once last chance to make her debut. Amy of course would have nothing to do with him, and showed her independence with pathetic sobs. My nieces Heather and Katy enjoyed the visit too.
2 comments:
It was so fun to see you guys there! It is pretty great to come back to LOP and be with friends from our home ward...
How fun to see old friends. I love the tears on Amy's face!
Post a Comment