Friday, January 16, 2009

Pure torture

My mom made all four of these dresses:  two for my girls, and two for my nieces.  Heather Lynne is the beautiful brunette, and Katy is the cute red head.  We tortured these girls for endless amounts of pictures so that we could get the perfect one-yea right!  But I love looking at all of them and imagining what they must have been saying in their heads.  




Heather:  "Aaah!  I'm losing my mind!"
Heather and Adelynne:  (In whining tone) "Are we done yet?"
Katy:  "you're kidding, right?"
Heather and Adelynne: "Okay, I'll smile for that."



Heather:  (through clenched teeth) "I'm still smiling..."



Amy:  "I've got a wedgie..."
Heather and Katy:  "Are we really related to them?"


And last but not least, an almost perfect picture...

3 comments:

Sarah Iddings said...

They look beautiful! Girls are so much fun to dress up and pose! It looks like you had a good time.

Our Biggs Family said...

Cute dresses. It was so fun to see you for the short time we did. The sand on the cake was made out of crushed up vanilla wafers.

DB said...

Lol! How cute!