Monday, November 17, 2008

"Oh Christmas Tree"



Yes, I know its a little early for this, but the girls and I are leaving town on December 9th, and we wanted to enjoy our Christmas decorations before we left.  This is actually the first year we've decorated a tree because we haven't had one before.  When our neighbors moved out the gave us their tree and some ornaments.  The girls had such a great time decorating the tree.  I didn't think Amy would get it, but she knew just what to do, and wasn't going to just be an observer.  Amy tried really hard to spread the ornaments around the tree, but there isn't too many places you can reach when you are 18 months old.  Adelynne did a great job too and was disappointed when we ran out of ornaments.  



Here are some of the decorations around the apartment:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the decorations! good job finding a place for the tree...i'm still trying to figure out where we're going to put ours! also love the whole dryer bit. they're too cute!

Sean and Melissa said...

Oh, seeing that makes me start getting really excited for Christmas! We'll have to get ours up soon. Your girls did a great job!

Our Biggs Family said...

So much fun! The girls look cute in their matching PJ's. So, where are you headed on the 9th?

Anonymous said...

the pictures of the girls are super cute sis! and I guess I can ok the early Christmas decorations THIS TIME. bet you're glad to have your computer back. love ya!

Kayli said...

That's so cute! It makes me excited for Christmas.

Sarah Iddings said...

That looks like alot of fun! What cute decorations....I love the pictures as well. If you send me any of your favorites or if you have something. I can do you card if you still want, cuz I know your leaving early to go home.

Sarah

Jessica said...

I love christmas, it is so much fun! Your blog is so cute! Mine is batemanfam.blogspot.com
Volleyball was so fun the other night!
~Jessica

Anonymous said...

How fun! I giggled at the ornaments down low...that is similar to how our tree looks! :) I have to admit, we already have our tree up, too. I just love Christmas! :) Your girls are so adorable!