Thursday, November 27, 2008

Eating snowflakes

Monday night I was looking through "The Friend" for a quick lesson to give for Family Home Evening. I came across a very easy, fun, and quick treat to make for the night. Edible Snowflakes:

Fold your tortilla in half three times and then cut it up like you would a paper snowflake. Cook in some hot oil for a few minutes and then sprinkle with powdered sugar. The girls love it. At first Adelynne didn't want to eat her snowflake, but she soon caved. We've made them again since Monday and they really are fun.


5 comments:

Sarah Iddings said...

What a cute idea! They look like they are having so much fun. I can't wait to try it. Happy Thanksgiving!

Our Biggs Family said...

We did that with our kids last winter too and they loved it. THey have been asking us to do it again too. Your girls look like they loved this treat!

Brittany said...

What a cute idea!

Steoger Fam said...

That's such a fun idea! I think I might have to try it. Your little Amy is looking so big! I can't believe it! By the way, we have a blog now too. steogersinmich.blogspot.com

Cortnie

Anonymous said...

What a great idea...thanks so much for sharing it...I can't wait to try it! :)