Monday, June 23, 2008

Thursday June 19th

An entire entourage of women and children traveled to the Purdue fountain on Thursday, we were quite the crowd! Four moms and 9 kids--all girls minus 1, little Eldon--what a lucky guy! We all had a great time watching the kids run in the fountain or just walk around. I chose not to put not to put Amy in a swimsuit because I knew that she wouldn't get wet and I thought she would benefit from less sun exposure. But she enjoyed walking around and watching the kids play. When I went to get a picture of all the kids, Adelynne was the only one that refused to pose, and instead of joining the kids in a round of "If You're Happy and You Know it..." she danced to their singing. We ate lunch and enjoyed the sunshine and the mist of the fountain, and some of us even got a little wet. We look forward to more fountain trips with our friends!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Tracy! I love your blog! How fun. Looks like you're kept busy and doing fun things! Love ya