Monday, June 23, 2008

At our house you very rarely see Amy without her baby doll. And this is just one of those sweet moments that I caught on camera with Amy taking care of her baby. I also encouraged Amy to kiss the baby and give her hugs. Amy is my baby doll girl--she takes after me, and I'm proud of it! 

Amy loves her baby doll

Kiss the baby Amy, give her a kiss!


pat the baby; pat, pat

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Cute Blog! I'm just learning how to make one myself. It's not nearly as cute as yours but hey, we can't all be creative. I didn't get that gene. lol mine is at http;//cheriandfam.blogspot.com

Our Biggs Family said...

Tracy,
I am so glad you left a comment on our blog so we could see your blog too! It will be a great way to keep in touch and up to date with your family. I love Amy with her baby doll. It is so cute. I look forward to checking it regularly!