Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Musketeers...

Barbie style! Adelynne had friends over one morning, and while I was gone, the girls watched Barbie and the three musketeers. After the movie, the girls wanted to play "musketeers. They all dressed up, and Adelynne drew feathers and colored them all, and each girl was a musketeer. I returned home from my event and took them out to the playground. Dustin returned to the apartment to get dressed for the day, and I thought he would stay in the house and clean up or check his emails. But after about 15 minutes, he came out to join the play.

All for one, and one for all!
Amy, Adelynne, Minnie, and Charity:

The musketeers chasing after "the bad guy." Isn't he the best dad? My heart just fills with love for him when I see him do this with the kids.



And he was defeated.
The End.



But not really, the story goes on....

5 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! All of it! And you're right, Dustin is AWESOME!!!

Charles and Crissy said...

Dustin is the coolest! :)

Jennifer said...

Dustin rocks!

Christi said...

Dustin looks photoshop-ed in the first picture for some reason. So awesome when Dads play like that!

Our Carlson Family said...

O've been waiting to see these pictures, so so awesome!!!