Here's Adelynne all dressed up in honor of America's birthday. She didn't go to church that day because she was recovering from some virus she had the day before, but she was well enough to enjoy our get together with friends that night.

And Amy. I made these bows for her cute little pigtails.
Other than her messy face, which I never seem to take the time to clean, even before snapping a picture, she is just beautiful!
We had a bbq with great food and our friends and neighbors. When you don't have family around, its great to have good friends. The kids ran around in swimsuits and played in little kid pools and a slip-n-slide. It was a yucky hot day, kind of sad since the few days prior had been really cool and quite refreshing. But we stayed out all night and had a great time.
We didn't go watch any fireworks show that night, so we did our own with the neighbors loot. I think the girls were happy with what they saw and did. There is Sarah, Josh, Doreen, Dylan, and Amy. Please excuse my horrible picture taking ability.
Adelynne and Sabrina:
Our neighbor Bryce lighting some of his fireworks
Amy finally couldn't keep her eyes open one more minute:
I'm so grateful for our wonderful country, and I am proud to be an American. I'm grateful also for those past and present that serve selflessly to preserve this country and the freedoms given to its citizens.
2 comments:
cute dresses! where did you get them?
That looks like such fun. As much as I enjoyed my family, I missed you guys on the 4th!
Post a Comment