Tuesday, January 12, 2010

27

Its my birthday today. I am 27. Its a good age to be. I started the day off with a prayer, one of gratitude. I feel so blessed and loved! Then I also enjoyed some reading from the Book of Mormon and the Old Testament. I don't usually get to start my day off with such sacred time, but I'm glad I did today, I needed it, and it has made my day that much better. Its really just another day with some extra attention, (which I don't mind), and a good excuse to consume extra calories. Here's to the birthday cake! I'm getting 2 today: one ice cream cake with my family, and a chocolate cake with friends tonight at volleyball, compliments of my dear friend Mary.

So my most exciting news to share on my 27th birthday is that I am 8 weeks pregnant. Baby #3 is on its way! I am due August 24th, just after my mom's birthday on the 22nd.

Its going to be a great year!

18 comments:

gpbiggs said...

Happy Happy Birthday to our prissy girl. We hope it continues to be a great day. We'll call and talk to you later love mom and dad

Jessica said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited to hear that you are pregnant :) So very exciting!!! Have a fabulous b-day and I'll see you at V-ball :)

Sarah Iddings said...

:-) Happy Birthday...and I am so happy your having number 3! It will be fun!

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Happy birthday!! And Congratulations on the exciting news!!

Shelly Beth said...

Happy Happy Birthday and congratulations! So excited for you! Maybe you will get a boy this time around? Crossing my fingers. But girls are fun too, right? And beautiful by the looks of your two :)

Sarah @ The Pumpkin Patch said...

Happy Birthday and Congratulations!!!! I hope you had a great day. Today is my sister's anniversary too. I love seeing girls I love happy. :)

Sarah said...

Hooooooorrrrraaaayyyyyy!!!!! That is SO exciting! A day to consume all the calories you want?! Now THAT'S cause to celebrate! ;P

Okay Okay the new baby is what REALLY has me in an excited tizzy. :) I'm so happy for you guys! Happy Happy Birthday and Congratulations.
XOXO

Wendy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you and I'm glad you had a lovely day and I'm so very happy for you!

Charles and Crissy said...

Oh my gosh, Tracy! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations and Happy Birthday! I can't believe you're only 27. I totally thought we were the same age.

Julia and Aaron said...

Tracy, Happy Birthday and Congrats! That's very exciting news!

Christina said...

What an exciting day! COngrats to you guys!! And Happy B-day!

Christina Allen said...

Congratulations! Our ward is going to multiply and replenish the earth singlehandedly, I'm sure of it!

The Holdaway's said...

Congrats! I actually wondered when I saw the facebook comment about 10 babies being born in 2010 for your family...

Kim Davis said...

Congrats!! That's exciting birthday news. :)

MarySquare said...

Hope you had a good day yesterday! And yay for babies!

Two Cent Sparrow said...

How exciting! Many congratulations! And Happy Birthday. I don't know why but 27 felt like a milestone to me.

Our Carlson Family said...

Happy Birthday my dear cousin! I know I am a little late, but I hope your day was simple and wonderful!

Kayli said...

Happy birthday!! And happy expecting!!! You should have him/her on the 21st to be awesome like me and President Monson!!!!