The girls are captivated with one of their favorite shows: Super Y! They love this show, and they love to dance to the songs from this show. Now, if you haven't seen my Amy dance, you haven't seen enough, because Amy has got some skill! When she dances it makes me smile, and I don't think anyone can watch her without smiling.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Coordinating Cuties
I love it when my girls are coordinating and/or matching. Its so fun to dress them up and make them look all cute. I guess being a mom to my girls is just a big pay day for all those years I spent playing with my baby dolls--but now they are real! Anyway, these are some cute shirts I got for them to coordinate, paired with the matching jeans.
The girls are captivated with one of their favorite shows: Super Y! They love this show, and they love to dance to the songs from this show. Now, if you haven't seen my Amy dance, you haven't seen enough, because Amy has got some skill! When she dances it makes me smile, and I don't think anyone can watch her without smiling.
The girls are captivated with one of their favorite shows: Super Y! They love this show, and they love to dance to the songs from this show. Now, if you haven't seen my Amy dance, you haven't seen enough, because Amy has got some skill! When she dances it makes me smile, and I don't think anyone can watch her without smiling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Too Cute. She is quite the little dancer. She has got some serious skill.
So cute! I love their outfits! What a fun video...they are some great dancers! My kiddos like super y too. :)
Amy looks so tall! It is fun to have them matching. Spring always tries her hardest to make her and Mary match. It is quite comical sometimes. Amy really is a good dancer!
Post a Comment