Tuesday, August 12, 2008

cutest birds I ever did see


tweet, tweet, tweet.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

oh cute! How fun to take pictures in a tree.

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

I LOVE their outfits!! I wish my mom sewed for my girls! I'm green with envy. Beautiful girls - and fun idea for kandid shots!

Sarah Iddings said...

Those are the cutest birds!! I love those outfits as well! You girls are beautiful.

Tracy said...

shock may hit you all when I tell you that I bought those outfits at Sam's Club. Shhhh....don't tell!

Our Biggs Family said...

What cute pictures. Amy looks so tall in the pictures.

Kayli said...

I just had to come over and tell you thanks for the comment about my cute son. It definitely made me chuckle, and feel (justifiably of course) prideful. ;)

Cute pictures, and I hear you on the whole studio pictures thing. Except now I don't take them to the studio, I just take three gazillion million pictures of them with my own camera, so which is worse?