Saturday, August 16, 2008

Celebrating 5 Years

Dustin and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary yesterday. Well, I guess we didn't really celebrate, but we remembered. And since all of our wedding photos were taken the old fashioned way, I went and had the negatives put on cds so that I could have them on the computer. There are some photos that I'm missing negatives to, so I'm going to have to scan those in sometime. But this slide show is just a reminder to me of that wonderful day that I married the love of my life. It was a beautiful sunny day, and I didn't smile all day just because my picture was being taken, I couldn't get rid of the smile, not even if I had wanted to.

8 comments:

The Short Family said...

Gorgeous wedding photos! Happy 5 year anniversary! August is the month of anniversaries!

Christina said...

Happy Anniversary! I wish you would have called me to watch you kids for you while you went out....I still will if you want to celebrate late. I owe you, ya know!

Tracy said...

we didn't go out, I actually wasn't feeling to well, and then it just got too late. Maybe next weekend!

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Congratulations! Beautiful pictures!!

Sarah Iddings said...

Congrats!! I can watch your kids if you want a night out to celebrate! It's no problem...

5 years....that's awesome!

Sarah Iddings said...

also...your photos are beautiful! You dress was so pretty. Also you can come scan photos anytime you want.

Our Biggs Family said...

Congratulations. That is awesome. Giving your children a mom and dad that love and honor each other is the best thing you can give them. It was fun to see the pictures.

kristine N said...

Congratulations! I love the pictures. You look so happy in them. Thanks for sharing.