Sunday, October 28, 2012

Belt's and Bench's. More in common than you might think.

Just back blogging from way back at the end of July when we spent an evening with some of our BFFs, the Bench Family. We love this family dearly and miss our more frequent interactions with them. They will be moving to Utah in December and so our interactions will be reduced to facebook statuses and an occasional Christmas letter perhaps a yearly visit. :( Well, we hope not, but that's certainly the reality. Ugh. Sometimes change sucks!! And when I say suck, I mean it hurts, like your heart is breaking kind of hurt. We have made so many wonderful memories with the Bench Family. Doreen has been the kind of friend to me that everyone should long to have. I am so grateful to know them and claim them as friends. Here are some pictures of our evening with the Bench's before we moved.

Amy's BFF. Amy LOVES Sabrina. Before Amy even understood what playing meant, she had figured out how to play with Sabrina. I wish these two could grow up together. They are so alike its funny.

The Big Sisters. Aubree is about 14 months older than Adelynne, but they have always been great friends and played so well together. Aubree's love of reading always inspires Adelynne, (and me too)!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE
The baby sisters. This is the best picture I could get from them. No hugging picture, but really, these two girlies (just weeks apart in age), LOVE each other SO much. They play so well together, just like Amy and Sabrina did at such a young age. They are so excited to see each other and play together. I think their favorite thing to do together is go into their room and surround themselves with books and read to each other. One of them will "read" to the other, and then they both will bust out laughing. This play will go on for 20 or 30 minutes. Its got to be one of the cutest things anyone could ever see.

All 6 girlies

The Belt and Bench Families. Aren't those two guys so blessed to be surrounded by so many gorgeous ladies?!

1 comment:

DB said...

Tracy, this post makes me teary-eyed! You said it, these guys are so blessed by us gorgeous gals - what a great group! Love you so much!