Cake time! (Left to right: Olivia, Sung ju, Clayton, Adelynne, & Ana).
The girls in the pool pre- party time. (This picture was taken with my phone).
The party goers! Left side, front to back: Ashley, Olivia, Sung ju, Clayton, Adelynne, Kristen. Right side, front to back: Kelsey, Aubree, Sabrina, Amy, Aubrey A., and Bliss.
Adelynne's Actual Birthday. Wearing her beautiful birthday dress made by Grandma Biggs.
She's so beautiful and smart!
I'm so grateful to be Adelynne's Mom! I am blown away that my baby is 7 years old! She is such a sweet girl. She wants to make others happy and be liked by everyone. She is very sensitive to the feelings of those around her, at home especially. She hates to upset others and will cry when she realizes that she has hurt someone else. She is helpful and kind to me and her sisters. She enjoys singing and dancing and swimming. Adelynne also enjoys playing games and drawing and some reading. I love her so much!




No comments:
Post a Comment