Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wonderful friends

December 16th 2011. I had a little night out with my dear friends Mary and Doreen. We went to Indian food at Khana Khazana's, and then we went to the Twighlight movie. We stuffed our faces at the buffet. One of the best things about these wonderful friends of mine is that they can put away as much food as I can and none of us care one bit how much the other one of us ate! We talked and talked about life. Our conversations were interesting and stimulating, and no, we don't always agree with each other, but we still get along, and we still love and respect one another. The movie was fun to see together since none of us are fanatics, but we've all read and enjoyed the books. Mary is just a hoot to sit next to during a movie. She's always making me laugh with her sarcastic comments. I knew when this movie came out that I would have to see it with Mary and Doreen. After the movie we talked in the car for two hours! I didn't get home until about 2:30am. I definitely know I'm getting older because the morning after was really rough. But it was worth it.

Mary and Doreen have been my friends since moving here to Indiana. They are both amazing and strong women that are such a huge example and strength to me. They have helped to shape and mold me into the woman I am today. I am forever grateful for their love and friendship and patience. All of us will be moving from West Lafayette/Lafayette this next year, and I will miss my dear friends. Thank you for the memories Mary and Doreen!

4 comments:

Kayli said...

You guys are awesome! And you look great too- good job snapping a picture. :)

Unknown said...

Next time make sure to go to couples volleyball and THEN the movies! We missed you all there :) and love you a lot!

MarySquare said...

It's true, we are awesome! That was seriously the best night.

DB said...

I just happened to scroll past this. Thanks Tracy - I'm so grateful for good friends.