Thursday, December 2, 2010

Aurora-3 months

So in love with this baby!!

It is so funny to take her picture because I get her to smile and I snap the camera. The flash startles her and she kind of scowls at me. Then I have to get her to smile again for another picture and we do it all over again. She does not like the flash on the camera.


A little about Aurora at 3 months:
-She loves to smile at anyone who smiles at her. She has such a big happy smile and these chubby cheeks. When she smiles really big you can see the slightest indentation in her right cheek.
-She is cooing and babbling a lot.
-She sticks out her tongue quite a bit.
-She holds her hands together and sometimes when she smiles at you she pulls them up in front of her face like she is being bashful.
-She is starting to grab things.
-She has just started drooling and making bubbles.
-She will look at her Daddy and it seems as though she is studying his face.
-She has lots of stinky farts, and when she coughs she usually farts along simultaneously.
-She enjoys her swing but prefers to be held.
-She will lay on the floor for a good amount of time and kick her legs and swing her arms and "talk."
-She is loved by her big sisters... sometimes more than she would like.
-She has s fair amount of soft hair covering her head with these random long strands on the very top.
-She just lights up whenever she sees Mommy, and her eyes follow me whenever I move.
-She is wearing sizes 3-6 months clothes, has been for a month. She also fits into the 6 months size too.
-She is over 14lbs.
-She has lots of adorable baby rolls on her legs and I love them!

8 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE her smiles!

Christi said...

Haha. The farting documentation cracked me up.

gpbiggs said...

only 21 more days til we get to see her cute little face in personcuriasup

Annelise said...

she is a DOLL! and she looks so much like your other girls.

Sarah I. said...

aw! I love her! She is so sweet looking :-) You have 3 beautiful girls!

kimi + joe said...

Oh, that smile is spectacular! She sounds like such a wonderful addition to your already beautiful family.

DB said...

she is seriously a cutie. Love that outfit too!

PJ Evers said...

Oh Tracy, what adorable pictures! I just caught up on your blog and it all made me smile!
Love you!
Patti