Happy big sister!
Aurora weighed in at 9lbs 2oz today!
One of the details we've noticed about Aurora is that the skin on her right ring finger is red and looks blistered. I asked her doctor about it today and she said it is most likely a birth mark.
I'm loving this stretch! She is laying on a blanket that our friend Sarah gave to Aurora
Aurora is a calm and content baby unless she wants to eat. She can hold her head up pretty well for 10-15 seconds, and her eyes are starting to wander and are learning to focus on objects. She loves to be held, and sleeps the best when she is being held. She also sleeps well when she is swaddled, and she takes a pacifier when upset, usually. She loves to nurse not only for food, but for comfort too. Aurora wakes at night about every 3 hours, but she did have a couple of nights last week where she slept for 5 hours at one time-- that was nice! We are all loving her, and she has brought so much joy into our home!
5 comments:
LOVE all the pics sis! Can hardly wait for next week! horray! love you!
What a beauty! She looks so much like big sister Adelynne.
Tracey,
You have a beautiful family! Thanks for keeping up the blog - I love to see your happenings. If only I could get motivated to get up to date!
Congrats on the new addition!
Love ya,
Amanda Chase
Aurora looks healthy and happy - as do her big sisters! How are YOU feeling Tracy?
Patti
my baby is nearly 6 months old and I STILL think we haven't gotten a 5 hour stretch yet :)
That's not a bad place for a birthmark! You know... if I had to choose one. My baby boy has a "stork bite"... the wedge-shaped birthmark on the forehead. It's gotten fainter and fainter as he's gotten older... now it's really only noticeable when he's upset about something.
Post a Comment