Saturday, July 10, 2010

Playing with Belt cousins

May 21, 2010:
Well, we couldn't go to Vegas and not see our cousins! Adelynne and Amy spent a day playing with Ellie and Lauryn, (Dustin's brother Chris' girls), and they had a blast. They both are still talking about these girls and all the fun they had. Ellie and Adelynne are about 1 and 1/2 years apart in age, with Ellie just finishing up Kindergarten this last June, and Adelynne starting it this fall. Now, Amy and Lauryn are only 2 months apart in age, Lauryn being the older of the two. A lot of people will tell us how tall Amy is, and yes, she is, but when you put her up to Lauryn, you can see which one of them really is tall! Perhaps Amy will catch up to her someday.

t
Hugs! So Ellie and Lauryn's mom, Melissa, is expecting a baby boy at the beginning of August, and we are expecting our baby at the end of August. We seem to be decreasing the amount of age between our children, and it sure is fun when they all get to play together!


Ellie and Adelynne- please excuse my lack of editing- I still think it is a cute picture.


After visiting with Dusitn's brother, we went over for an all too short visit with his sister Donna and her family. Donna and her family welcomed their newest edition Charles David on May 2nd. We brought him a little monkey for a present. Charles was just as sweet as can be and so fun to hold and cuddle. I can't wait until my own baby arrives!


Sarah was showing Dustin all of her high scores from school, we were quite impressed with Sarah!


Me snuggling with Charles:


Dustin's turn. I figured he should have a picture with Charles since it is his nephew


I was so excited to capture this picture of Charles smiling in his sleep. So precious!


Tesa, Sarah, Amy and Adelynne. What fun!

2 comments:

kimi + joe said...

What cute cousins and how exciting to have all those girls so close in age. Remind me, when is your little one due to arrive?

Amy said...

ahhh! Charles is so cute! I forget how fair Tesa is. And Sarah has gotten so big. I still remember her at your wedding! I'm glad your girls had fun with their Belt cousins. I love you!