I love the look of excitement on the girls' faces!
Adelynne really enjoyed being with Uncle Joe during our visit. He really is a great Uncle. He is very attentive to them and patient with them too. He is going to make a great Dad!
The giant shark head at the museum:

This is the sand and water table exhibit at the museum. The girls really enjoyed this part. Uncle Joe played with them the entire time as well making ravines and floods and canyons.

Uncle Joe teaching the girls:

This was the space tunnel. It was very dark and you walked on a ramp through the tunnel and it felt like you were walking in space. The girls liked going through it over and over, but they were slightly terrified too.

Another teaching moment with Joe:

One of the really neat things about the museum that I learned is that Joe's grandpa known as "Dinosaur Jim" Jensen dug and discovered the largest known dinosaur skeleton on the earth in Wyoming. The skeleton of the dinosaur (or maybe it is just the cast of it), is on display at the museum, and it is called the "Supersaurus." And it is huge!
Unfortunately, these are the only pictures I took while we were in Utah, but we also had the chance to go with Amy and Joe and my cousin Emily to see "How to Train Your Dragon." The girls loved it, almost as much as us adults! It was really a great movie. We went to dinner at Red Robin with Joe and Amy too. We also visited with my cousin Brittany and her darling new baby girl, D'Ana. On Sunday we went back to Brittany's house for a cousin get together, something I was so glad we could be a part of, especially since we are not going to my family reunion this year. It was great to visit with Matt, Brittany and D'Ana, Emily, Melanie, Joe, Liz and Cooper, and my sister and Joe. I love being with my cousins! Our time in Utah was too short, but it wasn't hard to drive away from Amy and Joe since we knew that we would be seeing them in California
This is the sand and water table exhibit at the museum. The girls really enjoyed this part. Uncle Joe played with them the entire time as well making ravines and floods and canyons.
Uncle Joe teaching the girls:
This was the space tunnel. It was very dark and you walked on a ramp through the tunnel and it felt like you were walking in space. The girls liked going through it over and over, but they were slightly terrified too.
Another teaching moment with Joe:
One of the really neat things about the museum that I learned is that Joe's grandpa known as "Dinosaur Jim" Jensen dug and discovered the largest known dinosaur skeleton on the earth in Wyoming. The skeleton of the dinosaur (or maybe it is just the cast of it), is on display at the museum, and it is called the "Supersaurus." And it is huge!
Unfortunately, these are the only pictures I took while we were in Utah, but we also had the chance to go with Amy and Joe and my cousin Emily to see "How to Train Your Dragon." The girls loved it, almost as much as us adults! It was really a great movie. We went to dinner at Red Robin with Joe and Amy too. We also visited with my cousin Brittany and her darling new baby girl, D'Ana. On Sunday we went back to Brittany's house for a cousin get together, something I was so glad we could be a part of, especially since we are not going to my family reunion this year. It was great to visit with Matt, Brittany and D'Ana, Emily, Melanie, Joe, Liz and Cooper, and my sister and Joe. I love being with my cousins! Our time in Utah was too short, but it wasn't hard to drive away from Amy and Joe since we knew that we would be seeing them in California
5 comments:
I'm not going to say that I am upset that you didn't come see me. I'm not.
What a fun trip! I admit, I've never been to Thanksgiving PT either after 5 yrs in Provo. The museum looks very fun. Your girls got WAY closer to that shark than I ever would!
Looks like you had a great trip! We've never been to Thanksgiving Point either although I've seen lots of pictures and it looks like fun. Our kids were too little when we lived to have really enjoyed it.
We really liked "How to Train a Dragon" too!
It looks like you guys had so much fun there in Utah! Welcome back to Indiana=)
Those faces were darling as they rode the horses and I'm shocked at how happy they look next to that nasty shark. Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment