This is last year's Mother's Day photo, and I can't believe how much my girls have changed! Amy actually has hair for one, but they both have gone from toddlers to little girls-- oh my heart! So bittersweet to see them grow so much!
It was a wonderful day. Adelynne helped Dustin make me a homemade card with "flowers" (really weeds) that she had picked earlier in the week and they pressed in a book. Adelynne also made me a ceramic oval with impressions of flowers and leaves pressed into it that is painted purple-- she made it at her preschool. We had a wonderful dinner of pancakes and fresh fruit with our friends, the Aagards. I just had a great time chatting with Mary while the husbands watched over the children playing. It couldn't have been a better day!
6 comments:
You and your little ladies are so beautiful! It's fun to see their changes over the past year. Glad you had such a marvelous Mother's Day.
Tracy,
You look great! Do you know what you are having yet? Your girls are darling!! It is so amazing how much they change in just one year. How is everything going? It's been forever since I have talked to you. I hope you are feeling good. Are your girls excited to have a new baby in the house? If you still have my cell phone number call me some time. My number is the same as when I lived in Indiana but my cell phone got stolen so I have lost all of my contact numbers from my old phone. It would be great to talk to you.
I think you look beautiful in these pics! Some of my favorite. Your face just glows and looks sincerely happy (and thin too). Love you sis! You're a wonderful example of being an awesome mom.
Your girls REALLY have grown up over the past year! It's amazing how much they can change in that short amount of time. Hope you're doing well and feeling good!
I love it that you show comparing pictures from the year prior... it's so fun to see the cahnges. It was great seeing you too, so sad it was so short! love you.
Absolutely beautiful portrait of you and the girls! Very sweet!!!
Great to see you in CA.
Love,
Patti E.
Post a Comment