October 25, 2009
We only got around to carving one pumpkin despite the fact that we bought 3 of them. Oh well, I can still do post-Halloween carving, right? Here are the girls participating in the event of cleaning out the pumpkin. Their faces are hilarious and priceless. Adelynne still didn't want to touch the insides, or have them come any where near her. And though Amy's face may have a look of disgust portrayed, she was more than happy to stick her hand in the pumpkin and help out. Funny girls.


I never took a picture of the finished product, I carved a cat, from a stencil. It was cool, but nothing unique. We had to leave the pumpkin inside because here in Indiana the squirrels and rabbits eat pumpkins that get left outside at our apartments. So unfortunately being inside the warm apartment meant that the pumpkin wilted quickly and didn't even last until Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment