Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rock Band!

One of our evenings in Vegas we played with Dustin's brother Chris and his family, and the Patty family. Chris and Melissa had just moved into their new house, and when Chris heard that the Patty's were coming over with us, he went out and bought the drums to his Rock Band. The guys played first, and unfortunately I didn't snag any pictures, I was too busy chatting with the girls! But then the guys convinced us to play Rock Band too. My favorite was playing the drums, but I tried out everything. I could have played all night, but the kids were getting tired and cranky. Regardless we had a great time, and we can't wait to see Chris, Melissa, Ellie, and Lauryn again!
Dustin was spying on Adelynne and Ethan-funny kids!


Lauryn!
Love the faces of despair
oh, Amy! (I think she's on her soap box)
Rockin' away
The rest of the band: that's Melissa on guitar and Niki on vocals.
Awesome, awesome night-it just didn't last long enough!

1 comment:

Chris and Melissa said...

It was a great night!! I forgot that you guys took pictures. We were great and should start our own band!! LOL. We miss you guys and hope to see you as soon as we can. I am so glad that you could come and visit.