When we visited campus the day before, I made sure that we all got some BYU gear. Here's Adelynne showing off the new clothes.
I had my sister snap some family photos of us all in our BYU gear. The girls weren't cooperating very well.
but then, neither were we.
um, what?
Amy is climbing a tree?
ha! no more pictures for these girls!
Later that day we went to the Bean Museum on BYU campus.
For some reason, I'm a fan of the moose. I just like mooses, who doesn't. Maybe its the word moose, I don't know, but I like them.
Some weird male bird with breasts.
If you can't tell, this butterfly is made up of lots of little butterflies. Pretty cool, eh?
Amy playing with the animals in the kid's room at the museum. Looking at this picture, I am amazed that she appears to not have very much hair. Since we've come home to Indiana, many friends have remarked at how much hair she now has. It must have come in during June, it seems to have snuck up on us.
My girls have an interest in alligators/crocodiles. So they had a job of finding the crocodile at the museum. They were pretty excited to find it.
My sister, Amy, and the Russian bear. (It is significant for my sister because that is where she served part of her mission--in case you didn't know).
The massive elephant that I thought for sure was a fake. But no, it once was a living elephant.
Intrigued by the video about elephants.... and tired.
Lost in thought.
After the Bean Museum we went over to the Provo Temple. Just outside the gates of this temple, Dustin popped that magical question to me. awww!
The big fir/pine/whatever kind of evergreen tree it is, on the south-easternish side of the temple.

It was another wonderful day with my sister and our family. The girls loved the museum as much as we adults did, and walking around the temple was, of course, a calming and sweet reminder of how wonderful families are.
1 comment:
Loved all the vacation pictures! Yup, Aunt Amy is pretty special. Looks like you all had fun!
Good for you for donating all that $ to the BYU Bookstore! Pretty Cute!
Patti E.
Post a Comment