Thursday, August 7, 2008

Free photos....not!

So I went and had the girls' pictures taken today at the Target Studio. They finally upgraded to the hand-held digital photography, (Yeah)! and they were giving free photo packets for their studio members plus 50% off their special packet offers-or whatever they call them. i went with the intention of taking cute pictures of my girls, and not having to spend a lot of money on pictures since I would be getting so many of them for free. HA! I have this terrible talent of spending a lot of money when it comes to studio photography. Why? I can't say no to adorable pictures of my daughters. Can you blame me? I could have walked away with four sheets of photos and spent nothing! But no, I spent over $80 on photos that I can't allow myself to not have in my possession. My only justification....But it was all 50% off!

Pictures coming soon....

3 comments:

Sarah Iddings said...

Wow! Thats good to know they upgraded....I can't wait to see them. $80 not bad...

Our Biggs Family said...

We look forward to seeing the pics. I love getting our kids pics taken and do it quite often so I have to limit myself. I am sad now though because the nearest portrait studio to where we live is over a half hour away. Oh well...we will still make the trek! Can't wait to see the pics.

The Short Family said...

I love studio photography too! I think I spent around the same amount to have family pictures taken in December. I think that it is worth every penny. Good memories= priceless. I can't wait to see your girls!