I really have been avoiding the blog. I haven't done much reading of blogs either. I can't really say why I have, but I just haven't really wanted to make any posts. Our little family had a great trip out to visit our families, and we've been back now about 3 weeks. We are definitely enjoying our new house, but its been a difficult transition, emotionally, especially for me. I mostly just feel lost, I guess.
The girls are doing very well though, and I'm thankful for that.
5 comments:
Come back! You've been missed :)
well, you have too many cute pictures to take - so get busy!!
:( Tracy!! We miss you. We will visit soon. Keep busy!!
I know the lost feeling -- hang in there, it does fade. Though I still miss Lafayette -- Hans and I both will get teary about it if we think to much about it.
It's good to hear a little update from you! Hope things start to get easier with the transition. It seems each time we have moved it is like that for a while...sometimes more than others. So glad the girls are doing well. If only we could adjust as quickly as they do! What are your plans for the holiday season?
Post a Comment