Now when we started Adelynne out on Memory, we picked out ten matches. She has been playing Memory with those ten matches for over a month now. Well on Saturday I decided to play Memory with the other 28 matches, and then combine all 38 together. Adelynne seemed to adjust rather well. Okay, so yesterday when Adelynne asked to play Memory she didn't want to play with the old 10 matches that she used to play with. So we had to go through the pile and sort them out. I showed all the matches to Adelynne one at a time, and she would say "no" or "yes" to each match. When we got through the stack she had picked out all the original 10 matches that she originally learned to play Memory with. I have to admit I was quite amazed. She really does have a good "memory."
Adelynne also enjoys playing Hi Ho Cherry-O! And her favorite spot on the spinner is the one with the tipped over bucket. She loves spilling that bucket. It is so fun now to play all of these games with Adelynne and to see her skills get better and better. She's growing up so fast!
1 comment:
We should swap puzzles when Adelynne gets tired of those ones. We have a few that Aubree mastered and then wouldn't play with anymore.
Post a Comment