Monday, January 21, 2013

Little Bo Peep and my Amazingly Talented Mom

Halloween 2012!
 I saw this costume at Marshall's and passed it up. But then right before Halloween I couldn't take my mind off it, so I went back to Marshall's and bought it. I'm so glad I did. Aurora was SO cute in it. I'm sorry friends, family, world, but NO ONE was cuter than Aurora in this costume. NO ONE. 
 It even has pantaloons. And yes, that's a hoop skirt. So, Aurora wasn't thrilled to put it on, but when she realized the end results of being so adorable, she was thrilled. I'm still building up the courage to have her wear this to church, ha! Its hanging in her closet and I wish she had an occasion to wear it.
 And now to debut the amazingly talented mother that I have: My mom made Adelynne and Amy's costume. (not Amy's wig, but everything else). She put so much darling detail into their dresses, and I know so much time as well. Adelynne's dress especially. There wasn't a more spectacular Rapunzel than Adelynne, and Amy was unique and dazzling as Princess Jasmin. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow- i was going to say that I didn't see anything near as beautiful in stores this year for little gals as those costumes! Then come to find out your mom fashioned two out of three. What lucky little ladies!

Christi said...

Adorable costume from Marshall's!! And yes, Patty--very talented!!

Jennifer said...

Adorable... the occasion is that she's super cute! Just put her in it! Are you able to take the hoop out. I've seen little girls at church in cinderella costumes. no lie

DB said...

those are seriously great costumes! The girls look so cute! Such a modest Jasmine! :)