Oh Tracy, every one of those pictures is absolutely adorable!!! What a beautiful family! I see what you (ok, Dustin too!) have accomplished and I am so so proud of you! I love you tons! Patti E.
Tracy, those pictures are beautiful! I love the one of you with Amy. You look gorgeous in it. Thanks for coming tonight - you have great adventures ahead! We will miss you! I still plan on seeing you so I don't have to miss you too much yet!!
5 comments:
I see Christmas card potential -- if you're thinking that far in advance I'm pretty impressed :)
My favorite 'fun' one is with your two older girls giving you and D kisses and then Aurora completely entertained with the keys. Haha, very fun.
LOVE! You truly have a beautiful family Tracy!
Oh Tracy, every one of those pictures is absolutely adorable!!! What a beautiful family! I see what you (ok, Dustin too!) have accomplished and I am so so proud of you!
I love you tons!
Patti E.
Tracy, those pictures are beautiful! I love the one of you with Amy. You look gorgeous in it. Thanks for coming tonight - you have great adventures ahead! We will miss you! I still plan on seeing you so I don't have to miss you too much yet!!
So good. Your girls are simply beautiful.
Post a Comment